SMA-M to TNC-F antenna adapter type?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmysjogren

I am looking for an antenna adapter for my Yaesu VX-7R but I can only find one type of adapter and I would like to know if you guys know if the type under is available as a 'SMA-M to TNC-F' type of adapter.

c-099.jpg

The only type I find is the one under.

IMG_2073.jpg

Cheers.

fineshot1

I am looking for an antenna adapter for my Yaesu VX-7R but I can only find one type of adapter and I would like to know if you guys know if the type under is available as a 'SMA-M to TNC-F' type of adapter.

c-099.jpg

The only type I find is the one under.

IMG_2073.jpg

Cheers.

ADAPTER SMA MALE TO TNC FEMALE - 4294

Tower Electronics Online Wholesale Catalog - Page Two

SMA Male To TNC Female Adapter - PacificCable.com - 1-800-931-3133.

SMA male to TNC female Adapter - eBay (item 370315464334 end time Jan-10-10 17:55:55 PST)

Too many more google hits to list here - try google or any search engine.

jimmysjogren

fineshot1,

the second picture is the type I find everywhere and it is the one I do not want. The one I am looking for the typ type on the upper picture. It shows currently a SMA-M to BNC-F but I want it to look like thatand to be a SMA-M to TNC-F.

The difference is that the upper is more flat and not as high as the one under.

fineshot1

fineshot1,

the second picture is the type I find everywhere and it is the one I do not want. The one I am looking for the typ type on the upper picture. It shows currently a SMA-M to BNC-F but I want it to look like thatand to be a SMA-M to TNC-F.

The difference is that the upper is more flat and not as high as the one under.

They do not make them like that due to the nature of the conn and gender on each end so your
looking for something that does not exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.