Small but effective...

Status
Not open for further replies.

fordcobra04

Premium Subscriber
Did a bit of re-aranging today. Not much, but scans everything I want to listen to...

List of radios in my sig below.

Attachments

• newshack.jpg
    newshack.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 1,371

WatnNY

Database Admin
Database Admin
ha ha ha now this could start a whole new trend of pictures, nice radio set ups with nice gun set ups all int he same picture! If this happens I will see no need to go to any other web site out there! :cool:

Mike

bezking

Very nice. Puts to rest the "I'm afraid of posting pics because someone is going to steal my stuff" argument quite effectively. :D

Folks, if you don't like the gun, kindly get over it or don't post in the thread. Thanks!

15plus1

@mkh: Its a XD9SC. I love it...

@pointman1177: I'm not afraid... Its people like him who are afraid of inanimate objects, heh.

Whoa !!!! Hold on there !!! I never said I was afraid of guns ...(What do you think my screen name hints at !)

I just thought this was a radio pictures forum...And sure enough this thread turned from the discussion of
the radios, to the guns.. Lot's of off topic posts, which seem to draw the ire of some mods.
I like the gun, and radios.. Just seems that putting it in there diverts from the radio aspect of the site.

911scanner

I got you beat... I have 2 of the XD-9SC's and 7 scanners :)

I gotta point out that having the XD in the picture does give off a bit of the "playing cop" vibe, but also says that you're ready for any threat coming towards you & yours.

I love both guns & radios as well. Keep enjoying both of your hobbies.

MM

Bob_61

Whoa !!!! Hold on there !!! I never said I was afraid of guns ...(What do you think my screen name hints at !)

I just thought this was a radio pictures forum...And sure enough this thread turned from the discussion of
the radios, to the guns.. Lot's of off topic posts, which seem to draw the ire of some mods.
I like the gun, and radios.. Just seems that putting it in there diverts from the radio aspect of the site.

Wrong answer!!

fordcobra04

Premium Subscriber
I got you beat... I have 2 of the XD-9SC's and 7 scanners :)

I gotta point out that having the XD in the picture does give off a bit of the "playing cop" vibe, but also says that you're ready for any threat coming towards you & yours.

I love both guns & radios as well. Keep enjoying both of your hobbies.

MM

Not trying to "play cop" in the least bit...

Status
Not open for further replies.