small town feed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
I'm a non subsription member, so i can't enter the freq-codes for my towns police.this is a great site i dont want to offend anyone. is there a different way to do this. or is there a website that will let me.
thank you

davidbond21

You can still enter all the frequencies for your town into your scanner; it's just that without being a member you won't be able to download directly from this website to do it, but you can certainly put them in by hand(manually). Or, you can even use the various scanner software available, it'll just take you a little longer to type everything in you want versus being able to download within a few minutes. This is what I did for a number of years before becoming a paying member. I think that if RadioReference was out to do nothing but make a buck, they wouldn't even let you just view the database without a subscription, but they don't and that was one of the things that really drew me here in the first place.

Let us know both what model scanner you are using and where you are located so you can get some more specific(and better) help. Welcome to RR!

Status
Not open for further replies.