Smith Falls PCC Evac

Status
Not open for further replies.

webstar22

RenfrewCountyScanner.com
Feed Provider
Right now.
They have evac'd Smith Falls PCC. Orillia is dispatching everything in Zone 2 now. All cars told to 10-19 and 10-3 unless urgent.

ve3opc

Smith Falls is still in evacuation and Orillia continues to run the show...Does anyone know what the heck Is going on ?....

webstar22

RenfrewCountyScanner.com
Feed Provider
I don't think it was gas lines because they didn't leave very fast. they announced they were evac'ing but 30mins later they were still on the air but then at the time of my first post they finally left.

Anyone notice the dispatchers from Orillia are really loud.

ve3opc

Its strange....No news coverage, No events or seemingly catastrophes just everyone bolting...Conspiriousy Theoristists unite with that one LOL....

Jammin_Jay

I am thinking this is a test , of interoperability between communication centres to co-ordinate talk group traffic with in zone 2.
During a serious circumstance.

Also.. Halliburton which was dispatched by smiths falls, will now be with Orillia
Kennisis Lake Cottage Owners' Association

Jammin_Jay

Update... just heard orillia dispatch tell all units that orillia is covering smithsfalls comm centre. All mobile computer systems are down to the link to smithsfalls. If any unit does have a serious comm, otherwise to 10-3. Some units are just finding out, calling for smiths falls, with some confusion. It appears a wide area of talkgroups, 2ops from renfrew, Lanark, Ottawa, stormont-Dundas-glengarry, and Prescott russel are patched

Last edited:

bpsmicro

Maybe related, but Kingston (Paramedic) CACC just base-paged Smiths Falls base to phone them by cell because the base phones were down. So I wonder if there's some sort of wider-spread phone outage in Smiths Falls.

Brad.

IdleMonitor

Premium Subscriber
2OPS41 was also patched in with 2OPS42. I know I heard some 1Charlie units being identified.

Update... just heard orillia dispatch tell all units that orillia is covering smithsfalls comm centre. All mobile computer systems are down to the link to smithsfalls. If any unit does have a serious comm, otherwise to 10-3. Some units are just finding out, calling for smiths falls, with some confusion. It appears a wide area of talkgroups, 2ops from renfrew, Lanark, Ottawa, stormont-Dundas-glengarry, and Prescott russel are patched

Status
Not open for further replies.