snacc fire fleetmap

Status
Not open for further replies.

E5911

Premium Subscriber
Does anyone have the fire fleetmap? I assume it is the same for all depts.
PM me if you have a copy, I would be interested in how it is set up .

737mech

Premium Subscriber
Snacc

Does anyone have the fire fleetmap? I assume it is the same for all depts.
PM me if you have a copy, I would be interested in how it is set up .

Fleet maps are no longer required on this system. If you are using a scanner that requires fleetmaps then you probably need to address the rebanding issue? The data on the radioreference database is correct. The motorola smartzone system is easy to monitor with most newer rebanded capable scanners.
Maybe time to buy a new scanner? Not trying to be a smart *** or anything but fleetmaps are from the older motorola systems. Times are a changing. :)

E5911

Premium Subscriber
snacc fleetmap

A "fleetmap" as I am desribing is the visual diagram usually of the zone and channel programming in the radio. Every angency has a different way of doing it, some like us use a local/interservice/mutiservice set up with the first 16 ch being for the local agency, the second zone being mututal aid channels for FIRE or POLICE or PUBLIC WORKS, the next 16 is a intersystem set up where a steet sweeper can contact a police car or fire truck. We have 96 programmed TGs in each portable. We adpoted the same programming sceme as San Diego Countys Regional Communication system. The idea is no one has agency TGs, EVERYOne has mututal aid TGs and they are in the same pace in every radio, one areas "zone 3 ch 2" is the same as the other. there is also a systemwide common anyone can use to get to a dispatcher.

Some places like Indiana, has everyone in every radio. i was just curious how they set up Clark county, does every radio have all juristictions for fire or only "mutual aid" TGs

Status
Not open for further replies.