Snooper Pro User Manual??

FFBillBlast

I'm trying to get a user manual or see if Snooper even has/offers a manual for their Professional version 3.3.4. They have a manual for the basic software, but I can't find a pro version & I have reached out to them several days ago & i have not heard back from them but before I purchased the pro version, I asked a question & received a reply within a few hours. I used the basic manual as best I could, but pro has a few additional features & some pages look completely different in the 2 different versions.

dave3825

Premium Subscriber
There are 2 email listed in the contact us. Try sending one to the other email. Keep in mind that some softwares are from a one man show and those people may have full time jobs and just do software on the side. So a response from them may not be as quick as one from a big business with tons of employees watching email.

FFBillBlast

There are 2 email listed in the contact us. Try sending one to the other email. Keep in mind that some softwares are from a one man show and those people may have full time jobs and just do software on the side. So a response from them may not be as quick as one from a big business with tons of employees watching email.

I have contact Snooper Support 3 seperate times to both emails & still have not rec'd any reply or response to my question. I emailed on May 16th, 20th & 26th....does snooper have a user manual for the professional version 3.3.4?? I emailed them a question before I purchased the program in February of this year & they replied within 3 hrs. I understand what your saying, but replied super fast when I wanted to purchase the software & now can't get anything from them....but I'm trying to be understanding that it might be a 1 man show & maybe they are on a long vacation. Thanks for your reply Dave.

Last edited: