SnoPac Fire - 154.235

Status
Not open for further replies.

igregg

I hear activity on this frequency (154.235), but I dont hear it on the Snohomish County trunking system. Has this moved to trunking yet?

Thanks!

Last edited:

lowboy654

DB Admin Member
Database Admin
igregg said:
I hear activity on this frequency (154.235), but I dont hear it on the Snohomish County trunking system. Has this moved to trunking yet?

Thanks!
What part of the county are you trying to hear i find that 154.325 is south county F-2 on scene, but from marysville south they should be using the 800mhz trunking system everything north is on agine off agine on 800mhz and VHF the north end and east end where up and running on 800mhz but now are useing VHF.

lowboy654

DB Admin Member
Database Admin
I am getting 154.235 in the north end, Stanwood area but it is a very week signal sounds like dispatch only telling the station what freq to move to but I have had it on for about 30 min.

blake23

154.235 is SNOPAC East County Fire. They were on the East Simulcast up until about a week ago. I think SERS is still working on the East Simulcast sites and towers so you might here it on the East site one day and maybe not the next.

Richard

Everettmc

Snnohomish County Fire

HI All:

Everett city and SNOCOM are only fire County fire on Snohomish County 800meg at this time. They are on Snohomish County 800meg west which is in service at this time. The Snohomish County 800meg north and East are part of phase II which has not yet been implamented. Everett Fire is crossband patching on there old vhf frequencies at this time, SNOCOM Fire and Police are no longer crossband patching. Some Snohomish County Fire Districts have both vhf and 800meg capabilites (ie districts 1. and 7) for mutual aid responces.

Please check www.northwestradio.com and the Radiorefrence Database for Snohomish county fire frequencies, PL's. 800meg freguencies and talk Groups they are all there.

Happy Scanning
Everettmci

Last edited:

igregg

Thanks... This is helpful.

I've been scanning in Snohomish County on & off for about 30 years. Until recently I've not spent much time "cleaning up" my frequency lists, and verifying what's moved to Trunking or not. I made some poor assumptions that more stuff has moved to trunking, than what actually has.

This thread and another on the northwestradio.com (http://www.northwestradio.com/bbs/viewtopic.php?t=1166) has helped tremendously.

Thanks again & 73
Ian

Status
Not open for further replies.