Snoqualmie PD

Status
Not open for further replies.

alittleweird1

alittleweird1

Got it working. Got 2 programs, ARC500 and PRS-500. Been using the PRS for a few days and decided to try the ARC again and It's now working. I'm using the Site 6 If anyone else needs that info.

nessnet

Premium Subscriber
Just an FYI......

KC/VC Simulcast (note the word "simulcast") - meaning it is a series of sites, all broadcasting the same.
See the list of FCC licenses on the webpage you posted?
Click on each them and you will see that KC/VC Simulcast is a whole series of sites - Rattlesnake being just one of them.
Also, it is quite possible that they may also be on EPSCA and or other sites as well...??

The "simulcast" is important to keep in mind because the multipath interference caused by this can cause some scanners problems. One of the reasons the SDS100/200 exist.

Last edited:

devicelab

Whacker Extraordinaire

devicelab

Whacker Extraordinaire
Bummer it looks like Snoqualmie VHF frequencies have gone encrypted. The 155.9475 and 155.6025 frequencies (PD and Tribe PD)

xantegh

Bummer it looks like Snoqualmie VHF frequencies have gone encrypted. The 155.9475 and 155.6025 frequencies (PD and Tribe PD)
What are these frequencies for?
I only monitor TG 28336 on the 800Mhz.. anything else I have to add to my BCT15X config?

xantegh

Got it working. Got 2 programs, ARC500 and PRS-500. Been using the PRS for a few days and decided to try the ARC again and It's now working. I'm using the Site 6 If anyone else needs that info.

Hey, can you elaborate on this. I'm still hearing Sno PD on the 800Mhz (site 6) TG 28336 .. I think this is the dispatch.
what else do I have to monitor?
what are ARC500 and PRS-500 used for?

RBMTS

On the KCERS system, no. But their talk-around channel has been reported to be using speech inversion or analog encryption (white noise).

xantegh

On the KCERS system, no. But their talk-around channel has been reported to be using speech inversion or analog encryption (white noise).

my understanding is that, IF no encryption is involved, i.e simple voice inversion scrambling, it can be descrambled via external software like this

Question:
- did anyone try something similar?
- is this still legal?

Status
Not open for further replies.