Snow Alert For Madison Co.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pro92

THE NWS HAS ISSUED A SNOW AVSIORY FOR MADISON COUNTY , FROM 1-am til 1pm monday 3-5 inches is expected by morning. Stay tune to NOAA RADIO , TV or internet for the latest updates.....

elephant

Snow Alert for Madison County

Pro92 said:
THE NWS HAS ISSUED A SNOW AVSIORY FOR MADISON COUNTY , FROM 1-am til 1pm monday 3-5 inches is expected by morning. Stay tune to NOAA RADIO , TV or internet for the latest updates.....

I don't miss that stuff at all. I moved away from Norfolk in 88 because the winters were just too much. I'm in Phoenix now and love it. I do miss tornado season. That was always exciting.

I've been watching the radar for northeast nebraska, clicking on the various web cams and listening to WJAG/KEXL. It's best to watch the storm from a distance. It will be in the mid 70's today, so I'll go out and do some yard work and wash the car, while you all freeze!
HA HA !

On another note, I'm planning a trip back to Norfok in a couple of months. I'm compiling a set of frequencies to program into my BC 396. I've taken a lot of stuff off of the database here. Does anyone have some "other" stuff they listen to in the Norfolk area that isn't in the database? Any "goodies" that you'd like to share would be much appreciated.

Stay Warm..............and Safe

Pro92

elephant101 said:
I don't miss that stuff at all. I moved away from Norfolk in 88 because the winters were just too much. I'm in Phoenix now and love it. I do miss tornado season. That was always exciting.

I've been watching the radar for northeast nebraska, clicking on the various web cams and listening to WJAG/KEXL. It's best to watch the storm from a distance. It will be in the mid 70's today, so I'll go out and do some yard work and wash the car, while you all freeze!
HA HA !

On another note, I'm planning a trip back to Norfok in a couple of months. I'm compiling a set of frequencies to program into my BC 396. I've taken a lot of stuff off of the database here. Does anyone have some "other" stuff they listen to in the Norfolk area that isn't in the database? Any "goodies" that you'd like to share would be much appreciated.

Stay Warm..............and Safe

Madison PD/FD/SO went to a new system a FMN band in the 150MHZ which is kinda nice you now can hear Battle Creek, Neman Grove those areas from Madison.
Norfolk Fire-Rescue paging is new 155.0850 FM
Madison Fire-Rescue pagers 155.7750

Status
Not open for further replies.