Snow Plowing In The Hamilton Wentworth Area

Status
Not open for further replies.

thibs69

Good Morning All

Ive Been Trying to find the frequencys for the plow trucks in the hamilton area, i am picking up miller in the niagara region but not miller in the hamilton area or the city trucks either. im using the psr 500 and have all the numbers programed in. am wondering if anyone else is picking them up ???

Saint

Premium Subscriber
Plows

Good Morning All

Ive Been Trying to find the frequencys for the plow trucks in the hamilton area, i am picking up miller in the niagara region but not miller in the hamilton area or the city trucks either. im using the psr 500 and have all the numbers programed in. am wondering if anyone else is picking them up ???

Have you tried these systems to see if you can find them.
Hamilton County, Ontario (ON) Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference

Also could you provide me with information on what frequency or system you are listening to Miller in the Niagara Region, it would be a help to me.
Steve

thibs69

Saint

here are the TGRP and FREQS I picked them up on this morning

TGRP 38496 bell fleetnet Freqs 142.74000 and 142.515000

I Also Picked Up Steed And Evens on 0-05-065 TalkWireless(Fonthill) 164.490000 they do the regional plowing in the niagara area

Saint

Premium Subscriber
Plows

Saint

here are the TGRP and FREQS I picked them up on this morning

TGRP 38496 bell fleetnet Freqs 142.74000 and 142.515000

I Also Picked Up Steed And Evens on 0-05-065 TalkWireless(Fonthill) 164.490000 they do the regional plowing in the niagara area

Thanks Mark for the information, I have all of this information, I thought you may of had a frequency or trunked system I did not have, thanks again. (hope you find your frequencies)
Steve

EJB

20 + year membership
Premium Subscriber
Your Welcome steve I've Program the hamilton freqs in earlier but nothing yet if i come accross any more frequencys or trunked groups ill drop a line

City plows are on the City HPS trunked system

Status
Not open for further replies.