Snow plowing in the Niagara Region ????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saint

Premium Subscriber
Last Year on http://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?sid=3220 Talkgroup 0-05-025 Hardrock Paving had the snow plowing contract for the Niagara Region, I have not heard any traffic on this Talkgroup this year for snow plowing, but on 0-05-065 there is snow plowing for the Niagara Region and I am wondering who has the contract this year for snow plowing is it Hardrock Paving on 0-05-065, have they changed to this talkgroup or does someone else have the contract for snown plowing this year .
Steve

Keganm

Premium Subscriber
Hard rock is no longer around. They went bankrupt a while ago. Miller Maintenance took over all of the highway work and Steed & Evans is running the regional roads.

EJB

20 + year membership
Premium Subscriber
Last Year on http://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?sid=3220 Talkgroup 0-05-025 Hardrock Paving had the snow plowing contract for the Niagara Region, I have not heard any traffic on this Talkgroup this year for snow plowing, but on 0-05-065 there is snow plowing for the Niagara Region and I am wondering who has the contract this year for snow plowing is it Hardrock Paving on 0-05-065, have they changed to this talkgroup or does someone else have the contract for snown plowing this year .
Steve

Dennis: If you are listening to the MTO talkgroups (Burl & Niagara) they are EXTREMELY active tonight this being our first snow (and about 2 cm's at that, take that snow belt suckerx up north!)

Saint

Premium Subscriber
Mto

Dennis: If you are listening to the MTO talkgroups (Burl & Niagara) they are EXTREMELY active tonight this being our first snow (and about 2 cm's at that, take that snow belt suckerx up north!)
Hi EJB, yep, I have been listening to both Skylon and Fonthill Towers all day long.
Steve

Saint

Premium Subscriber
Plows

Hard rock is no longer around. They went bankrupt a while ago. Miller Maintenance took over all of the highway work and Steed & Evans is running the regional roads.

:lol: Thanks for the information Keganm, I'll make the change to the Database,
Steve

firefgtr

Premium Subscriber
I submitted this last winter 0-05-065 = Steed & Evans. Sounds like they mostly do rural Fort Erie, Port Colbourne, Niagara Falls and N-O-T-L

Status
Not open for further replies.