snow streaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
My scanner stream will be covering the I 25 corridor from Castle Rock to Lone Tree. Already starting to get busy with slide offs. Here is my scanner feed: Castle Rock Fire Live Scanner Audio Feed

That's a big section of I-25 Tom, just another beautiful March snow. Lots of action occuring all around already; Monument Hill, C-470, I-70 Genessee, I-70 Floyd Hill, I-70 Ike Tunnel, I-70 Vail Pass and the list goes on.

CSP is always a great feed on these days, 33 listeners currently.

Jim<

Last edited:

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
Douglas County: I-25 at MM-190 (Surrey Ridge South) numerous accidents occuring in front of the South Metro engine req 2 more engines and 2 more medics & Batt Chief-34, EMS Supervisor EMS-34 to assist.

O/F 151.115, DTRS, Online

Jim<

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
Douglas County U/D: Add Medic-34, 39, 151 and Action Care-101 & 105. E-39 blocking NB lanes and requesting CDOT to close the interstate.

Jim<

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
Douglas County U/D: Batt-34 has declared an MCI, 3 additional medic units requested to the south division. Medic-152, 153 & 44.

Jim<

SCPD

QRT
weather

Always one smart ass in every group , What do you think I meen when I say Denver State Police? Hyway Patrol. Which i believe is ran By the State Police from denevr? I25 closed both direstions at mile Marker 189 due to x accidents.

rckydenver

Always one smart ass in every group , What do you think I meen when I say Denver State Police? Hyway Patrol. Which i believe is ran By the State Police from denevr? I25 closed both direstions at mile Marker 189 due to x accidents.
Thank You, I was confused....Colorado State Troopers..That all i needed.

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber

Not really being smart Tom but we don't have highway patrol or denver state police in this state, you might be referring to Colorado State Patrol (CSP).

Jim<

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
4 yellows to Littleton Hosp, checking bed count at Sky Ridge, Parker and Swedish.

Jim<

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
Douglas County U/D: Units beginning to clear final patient count was 4 all to LH. L/U/D

Jim<

jfab

That's a big section of I-25 Tom, just another beautiful March snow. Lots of action occuring all around already; Monument Hill, C-470, I-70 Genessee, I-70 Floyd Hill, I-70 Ike Tunnel, I-70 Vail Pass and the list goes on.

CSP is always a great feed on these days, 33 listeners currently.

Jim<
Jim, how about thanking Tom instead of bashing him? There are people that dont have the ability to scan that area, or to MNN, so lets be thankful instead of rude.

Tom, thank you for covering this area and providing the feed.

Status
Not open for further replies.