snowing Hard In riverside CA

Status
Not open for further replies.
good morning News for the people who wanna Play in the snow!

its really snowing Nice in Riverside County Up By ANZA CA on Highway 371 this morning

Here is my Back Yard this morning

DSC05019.JPG

K9DAK

Premium Subscriber
Whacky . . . snowing in Southern CA, but 80 degrees and sunny in Chicago . . . in March.

Time to get the boat back on the water!

SignalSeeker

Premium Subscriber
We went through the Grapevine about 1:00pm today heading north. Had good snow falling but only about 34 degrees according to temp from the car. Some was sticking on the car and sides of the road, but not much.

I was hauling butt up that hill trying to make sure they didn't shut it down on me. Not crazy, just swiftly. We had two sheriff and one CHP pass us up quickly while it was coming down, I was afraid they were trying to get up farther to shut the road down.

Good rain once we got on flat gound nothing rainx and wipers don't make easy though. In the rear view mirror it only seemed to get darker and darker behind us at the mountains.

The worst of it was coming down the hill from Tejon Pass, going up was little flurry, going down was much larger fluries.

Had a few beers now, relaxed from the 7 hour drive.

Justin

Michael-SATX

Nice, tell us about your Bi-Plane ... model and year, etc. Also, what is the tower or speakers lQQking object right by beind that little round body of water ?

fshndean38

Snow on the Oregon Coast

Crazy weather In Garibaldi Oregon this last week. Snow,Hail,Lightning,Transformers blowing up.
Makes a day of deck building kinda ruff!

Love the pictures of Riverside. makes me home sick from San Diego.
Some fresh Alpine apple cider sounds great about now.

brandon

Database Admin
Cool pictures! Could see all of the snow on the mountains around. Must of been fun :)
We only got plain old rain down here at 1,500 ft. (Menifee area)

Status
Not open for further replies.