So Confused, Please Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

FoxRcing19

I am in dyer need of assistance, RadioReference please help me from this nightmare. So while trying to purchase a used Minitor IV to replace my old one, i was stumped by how hard it was to find out certain information. So what i need help with is finding out the following information
Paging Frequency (ex: 154.123)
Tone A
Tone B
Tone C
Tone Setup

Branchburg Rescue Squad station 74

Any Help would be appreciated

DickH

I am in dyer need of assistance, RadioReference please help me from this nightmare. So while trying to purchase a used Minitor IV to replace my old one, i was stumped by how hard it was to find out certain information. So what i need help with is finding out the following information
Tone A
Tone B
Tone C
Tone Setup

We could help with the frequency if we had any idea which of the 50 states you are in.

Highpockets

Tone A
Tone B
Tone C
Tone Setup

Look through this Info. You may have to scroll down some:

http://wc2em.net/scanner/SomersetCounty.pdf

Highpockets

Tone A
Tone B
Tone C
Tone Setup

Deleted

Last edited:

FoxRcing19

HighPockets, Thank you very much for this information. Cant believe i didnt find this while aimlessly googling. So i managed to find the frequency, now do i necessarily need to know the tones if im programming it?

Status
Not open for further replies.