So what in Colorado is NOT ESK now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ROOFLIFECO

Premium Subscriber
For those of us that don't have one of those new scanners that do monitor ESK, what's left?

- Aurora Fire (Analog and Provoice)
- Rural/Metro Ambulance (Provoice)
- Aurora Police
- Aurora Public Works
- Arvada Police
- Westminister Police
- Westminister Fire
- Denver Public Works
- Zoo, Convention Center, Red Rocks, etc

Is there anything else?

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
Jordan relax are you really referring to the entire state of colorado as your initial post said or just the metro area also what about the many many agencies which are DTRS and easy to monitor and the many departments mainly outside the metro area often entire counties which are still conventional ol VHF.

Jim<

ROOFLIFECO

Premium Subscriber
Jordan relax are you really referring to the entire state of colorado as your initial post said or just the metro area also what about the many many agencies which are DTRS and easy to monitor and the many departments mainly outside the metro area often entire counties which are still conventional ol VHF.

Jim<

I'm wondering what departments are still on EDACS systems that aren't ESK....obviously if you looked at my first post. I realize that there is still the entire state system to monitor and that there are places that aren't ESK and DTRS. Not what I'm asking though. I don't have a scanner that overrides ESK and don't plan on buying one anytime soon, therefore my post was so that I can find out what I'm still able to monitor without such a device.

Thanks!

jfab

I think that is it. Westy/Arvada and Aurora are the only PS EDACS agencies I can think of. Pray to the scanner gods they dont "flip the switch" too

scanlist

Scanning since the 70's to today.
There's always Aurora, Denver Public Works, Denver International Airport and Westy Arvada.

I'll be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.