So Where are the Changes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCPD

QRT
Two days ago, Catoosa County, Ga. had supposedly been updated. Today, Hamilton County, Tn. I couldn't find anything highlighted in green for either.

firemedic2150

Database Admin
Changes

If you will go to the county page in the database and click on the time and date of the last changes that is underlined in the upper right corner it will tell you.

MMc.

kf4lhp

The updated indication applies not only to the county itself but also to any agency pages. If you hit the History tab at the top of the county page it will show that the changes were made to an agency sub-page.

For Catoosa County, there was a frequency added to the Businesses page.

For Hamilton County, a frequency was added for Southern Adventist University in the Schools, Colleges and Universities page.

loumaag

Silent Key - Aug 2014
Can't the new frequencies be easier to find?
Changes will also be highlighted (or indicated on the state/county map) for things that are not new or updated frequencies. Isn't it nice that you have some indication that something was changed at all. :roll:

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
First I updated my area took awhile. I give them credit they try their best to update fast might a day or two depends how back up they are. I am waiting on to updated its been a few days... Thanks guys for the hard good work!!

Status
Not open for further replies.