SoCaL DEA Frequencies Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

StevenS

Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone living in the San Diego and Orange county areas of southern California has had any luck in locating DEA frequencies used these days?

In past times I can remember them on the 418 MHz frequncy range back in late 80's and early 90's. In more recent past years, I believe I've seen folks spot them in the 170 MHz range in the L.A. area using encrypted P25.

I have searched for and located many current CBP, USCG, and FBI frequencies used in this area, and confirmed by occasional transmissions in the clear. However, for years now I have not found any evidence of DEA activity in San Diego in the frequency ranges of 162 - 174 Mhz and 400 - 420 Mhz frequency ranges. Does anybody have any information on what is current for DEA?

Thanks,
Steve

StevenS

Thanks devicelab.
I have had those pages and a couple others bookmarked for some time as well. However, those haven't turned up any DEA activity for me, at least when I've checked on them. Plenty of active and still relevant FBI and CBP frequencies in those lists though.

Status
Not open for further replies.