Software for teh BC898T

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radio1114

I have the demo version of the software from Uniden for my BC898T.Does anyone know if I purchase the full version on line.Will they give me a keycode by email.Or will I have to wait possibly 2 weeks for them to send it to me .I would like to use it now not in 2 weeks.

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
As I wrote on SS:

I think ARC898 does this. With Scan Control, you need to re-download and install, but at least you get your acknowledgment fairly quickly, as I recall (I've had SC registered for some time now). Oh and by the way, you do know that IDTracker also works with the 898, and it's free....

73s Mike

TedTed

Since you are Canadian I don't think you can even purchase software at uniden.com ...

Take a look at ARC898, my key arrived within 20 seconds...

MacombMonitor

I ordered ARC898 about a month ago from Butel. You can download it on-line, and the KEY arrived via email in about an hour.

I also have ScanControl, but prefer Butel's software for the BC898T.

Radio1114

Now I am confuced .Weather to spend the money on Unidens software or the money on Butels software.Thank You

MacombMonitor

Wilf11 said:
Now I am confuced .Weather to spend the money on Unidens software or the money on Butels software.Thank You

You can download a demo of ARC898 from Butel.

Radio1114

Thank You That might be the best one depending on price of full version butels.The trouble with demo on uniden they only let you download 1 bank.

MacombMonitor

Wilf11 said:
Thank You That might be the best one depending on price of full version butels.The trouble with demo on uniden they only let you download 1 bank.

The full, registered version is only $39.95!

Radio1114

I decided to get the Uniden one it is great.Thank You to all that helped me on my decsion.

Status
Not open for further replies.