Software Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

emsflyer84

Premium Subscriber
Hey guys, I just picked up a TRX-1 and I’m having trouble figure out the software to program the unit.

I got all the frequencies I want downloaded from the database (all conventional) but I can’t figure out how to organize them into scan lists, name the scan lists and get the scan lists uploaded to the scanner.

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Why aren't you using the EZ Scan database to update/program the freqs? Have you updated the Library database in EZ Scan? I'd recommend that first.

I got all the frequencies I want downloaded from the database (all conventional) but I can’t figure out how to organize them into scan lists,
On the far right of the EZ Scan Conventional tab just click on the SCANLIST column and select the scanlist you want

name the scan lists and
On the General Settings tab in EZ Scan select the scanlist you want to name click on the name and enter what you want

get the scan lists uploaded to the scanner.
Go to SCANNER/SD CARD tab at the very top and click on copy configuration to scanner/sd card.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Also, backup your configuration by going to the FILE tab at the very top and selecting SAVE CONFIGURATION TO ARCHIVE

rayvelcoro

Hey guys, I just picked up a TRX-1 and I’m having trouble figure out the software to program the unit.

I got all the frequencies I want downloaded from the database (all conventional) but I can’t figure out how to organize them into scan lists, name the scan lists and get the scan lists uploaded to the scanner.

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!
I just noticed you posted this thread so never mind my saying that you've mastered manual programming.

emsflyer84

Premium Subscriber
I just noticed you posted this thread so never mind my saying that you've mastered manual programming.

I did master the manual programming, but I think using the software could be easier as you can make changes and adjustments to batches of frequencies instead of one at a time. I’ll keep playing around but I think I got the hang of it today.

Status
Not open for further replies.