Software Suggestions Pro-163/164

Status
Not open for further replies.

tipster67

I'm looking for software suggestions for my Pro 163 & 164. Prefer freeware, but willing to try anything. Computer geek here and just want to try some new things with my scanners. Thanks in advance!!!

Between ARC300 and WIN97, I prefer WIN97, I do have both, and you will find a lot of people that agree. BTW, don't even include Scancat, its not worth the pain. Both ARC300 and WIN97 are offered as a trial, download and play with both a bit and pick what you like. I have not used PSREdit.

tipster67

OK, I tend to favor win97 between the two that were suggested.... I tend to rather manually enter all chanels and ID Tags... But was great for backing up my scanner and would be perfect for programming for anyone who does not want to spend the timedoing it manually. With that said,,, are there any more programs out there that will allow me to do more with this scanner???

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
The scanner's firmware won't allow for much else, I'm afraid - otherwise you can be sure DonS would have sniffed it out by now. No way to do log/record ops while scanning 73 Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.