SOLD Items in the Classifieds Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

K4APR

Is anyone tasked with going through the classifieds once a week or so and deleting the ads for items that have sold? I keep checking, but I get frustrated because the old ads are hung on to for what seems forever. Maybe give the seller the option to take down the ad after the item has sold.

scannerfreak

Database Admin
The users should be setting their items to sold after it sells. Unfortunately not everyone does this. Once marked sold, the items will purge themselves after a period of time.

Also, the mod's already have the ability to mark an item as sold.

kma371

QRT
Wirelessly posted (iPhone: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7E18 Safari/528.16)

scannerfreak said:
The users should be setting their items to sold after it sells. Unfortunately not everyone does this. Once marked sold, the items will purge themselves after a period of time.

Also, the mod's already have the ability to mark an item as sold.

We do?

I tried but didn't see option

Last edited:

tonsoffun

Senior Moderator
Premium Subscriber
Wirelessly posted (iPhone: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7E18 Safari/528.16)

We do?

I tried but didn't see option

Its under edit ad in the product options:lol:

kma371

QRT

Cool. I'll sort through the ads then.

Learn something new everyday ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.