Sold my condo- Pro-97 may be for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris0381

Well I finally sold my condo here in MIDDLETOWN and will know on July 15 if I have met the appraisle requirement by the buyer. I have put down a deposit on a first floor apartment up the hill from my 3rd flor condo. I will miss my view and sunset but at least I wont have to look out the window to see if its safe to go to my car anymore (so I hope).

Now if the sale goes thru, I will lose my height advantage and to give myself better coverage, I may look to get a pro-96 and sell my Pro-97. I hope to get a new one for $400 or less. My pro-097 is about 5 weeks old and I would be glad to sell it with the sales reciept and original package for lets say $115 but only to CT residents who can pick it up and give it a spin. If anyone is interested, please contact me and we'll see if we can make a deal after July 15. I just hope my apartment apllication is accepted and I find a place to rent before closing on the 30th.

Last edited:

Chris0381

I dont recall mentioning anything is wrong with the radio. But I have a number of digital systems in my area Ide like to pick up. I feel I wont be able to pickup Hartford or New Britain or other northern areas anymore since my new apartment will face towards the south and be 30ft lower but it should pick up wallingford, meriden, and the stae police. Meriden has plans to go digital soon. Its still under warrantee, and if something was wrong with it Ide take it back.

Chris0381

Thanks.

I just dont want anyone to buy a scanner and not be happy with it. Its always nice to give it a test drive. Had I been able to, I would not have bought a 83 and 99 and had to exchange them for the pro-97.

Status
Not open for further replies.