Solidarity as Americans

Status
Not open for further replies.

iMONITOR

Member
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
7,050
Location
MACOMB, MI.
Solidarity as Americans
There are less than eight months until the election, an election that will
decide the next President of the United States .

The person elected will be the president of all Americans, not just the
Democrats or the Republicans.

To show our solidarity as Americans, let's all get together and show
each other our support for the candidate of our choice.

It's time that we all came together, Democrats and Republicans alike.

If you support the policies and character of John McCain, please drive
with your headlights on during the day.

If you support Obama or Hillary, please drive with your headlights off
at night.
 

torontokris

Member
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Feb 22, 2008
Messages
1,625
Location
Toronto Canada
Technically people in Canada are part of North America and are Americans too (as are south americans).

Although today when you say Americans it means people who live in the USA.


Can I still support one or the other?

Keep my headlights off at night? I cant due to Canadian law they are ON all the time (daytime running lights)


GreatLakes said:
Solidarity as Americans
The person elected will be the president of all Americans, not just the
Democrats or the Republicans.

To show our solidarity as Americans, let's all get together and show
each other our support for the candidate of our choice.
 

iMONITOR

Member
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
7,050
Location
MACOMB, MI.
torontokris said:
Technically people in Canada are part of North America and are Americans too (as are south americans).

Although today when you say Americans it means people who live in the USA.


Can I still support one or the other?

Keep my headlights off at night? I cant due to Canadian law they are ON all the time (daytime running lights)

Ah...oh never mind. :D
 

torontokris

Member
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Feb 22, 2008
Messages
1,625
Location
Toronto Canada
my predictions are Obama will win the ticket, then the presidential race

but not sure if he wins the ticket will he ask Hilary to be Vice-President?
 

rabidmoose57

Member
Joined
Jun 7, 2007
Messages
151
Location
Southeast Iowa.
It's a shame there isn't anyone fit to vote for...

All three of the current lying, thieving, political hacks running for the office of president aren't fit to sit in the oval office. I hope there is a decent alternative party candidate of some sort. The next 4 years are going to be either quite difficult, or extremely interesting depending on your point of view. In any case GET OUT AND VOTE!!!!!!! Please.
 

iMONITOR

Member
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
7,050
Location
MACOMB, MI.
I'm disaponted...nobody got the joke! :roll:


If you support Obama or Hillary, please drive with your headlights off
at night. :p
 

torontokris

Member
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Feb 22, 2008
Messages
1,625
Location
Toronto Canada
what was the joke?
i admit i missed it
was it that Obama/Clinton supporters will drive at night without headlights and get hit?
 

iMONITOR

Member
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
7,050
Location
MACOMB, MI.
torontokris said:
what was the joke?
i admit i missed it
was it that Obama/Clinton supporters will drive at night without headlights and get hit?
...if not killed!
 

ibagli

Member
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Dec 2, 2006
Messages
973
Location
Ohio
lol if ppl dont agree w me they deserve to be killled lolol
 

WayneH

Forums Veteran
Super Moderator
Joined
Dec 16, 2000
Messages
7,464
Location
Sitting in an airport somewhere
GreatLakes, shouldn't you be over on SlashDot or some other news site looking for reports to post here versus making attempts at dark humor?

Dude, poor taste in humor! :lol:
 

torontokris

Member
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Feb 22, 2008
Messages
1,625
Location
Toronto Canada
Well McCain will get killed in the election

nothing against him but hes going to get all the anti-bush people voting for either Obama or HIlary. It could have been a muppet going against him... people will still not vote for McCain just to show displeasure in the party.

he just picked the wrong time to run... the anti bush backlash will be extreme.
 

SAR923

Active Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2002
Messages
1,511
Hmm...seems to me that John Kerry was shoe-in just about four years too. The Bush backlash is way overestimated. It's McCain's continuing support of an unwinnable war in Iraq. I'm disappointed that a man who suffered as much as he did in another unwinnable war can't get that picture.

However, it really doesn't matter who the Republicans had as a candidate. If the economy is still in the dumper in November, a Democrat will win. I'm afraid it will be Obama, which will be an economic disaster for the country. I already have a market sell order in on every one of my stocks for the day he is nominated.
 

dic

Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2001
Messages
469
Location
Weston, FL/Swampscott MA
SAR2401 said:
I'm afraid it will be Obama, which will be an economic disaster for the country. I already have a market sell order in on every one of my stocks for the day he is nominated.

Be sure to sell those oil stocks, Jim.

Good Day
Dic
 
D

DaveNF2G

Guest
torontokris said:
he just picked the wrong time to run... the anti bush backlash will be extreme.
The mainstream news media hate Bush. They, luckily, do not speak for most [US] Americans. Our media turned several years ago from reporting what is happening to trying to make things happen.

Fortunately, it is real voters who will decide who gets to be President next, not reporters.
 

dic

Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2001
Messages
469
Location
Weston, FL/Swampscott MA
DaveNF2G said:
The mainstream news media hate Bush. They, luckily, do not speak for most [US] Americans.
MOST Americans?

Are you referring to MOST of the 72%?
Or MOST of the 28%?

Or is Gallup a biased and traitorous news source as well?

http://www.gallup.com/poll/107632/Bush-Job-Approval-28-Tied-Lowest-Administration.aspx

Dic

P.S. I hate him too. I hate him for lying to us, playing us for fools, doubling the price of gas, killing 4000+ soldiers for NO good reason, for driving this country to the brink of a second Great Depression, and making us the laughingstock and butt of worldwide ridicule.

And please don't blame the Democrats.
Or the "terrorists".
 
Last edited:

Zaratsu

Member
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Jan 5, 2008
Messages
358
Location
Eastern Connecticut
dic said:
MOST Americans?

Are you referring to MOST of the 72%?
Or MOST of the 28%?

Or is Gallup a biased and traitorous news source as well?

http://www.gallup.com/poll/107632/Bush-Job-Approval-28-Tied-Lowest-Administration.aspx

Dic

P.S. I hate him too. I hate him for lying to us, playing us for fools, doubling the price of gas, killing 4000+ soldiers for NO good reason, for driving this country to the brink of a second Great Depression, and making us the laughingstock and butt of worldwide ridicule.

And please don't blame the Democrats.

I'm blame them too.

They were all in it, one way or the other if they knew it or not. I will not go as far to say that we let them get away with it because, we didnt have the say. Constituents are a low-priority lobby group.
 

dic

Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2001
Messages
469
Location
Weston, FL/Swampscott MA
Dan, I agree.

Don't misunderstand me.
I think the Democrats are equally worthless.

At this point a simple change is needed,but unfortunately we are left with:

A-More of the same.
B-A newer member of the More of the Same club.

Dic
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top