Some brand new (old) GRE stock popping up

Status
Not open for further replies.

remtronix

Yes that is correct, when I resigned from GRE America last year we have lots of stock on PSR-500, PSR-120 (a joke) and some PSR-310, PSR-410s that I helped them re-locate to a new storage facility.

I polity asked GRE Japan to purchase these stocks so we could offer support and honor Warranty services but they would not sell to me (for obvious reasons) and sold off to a distributor before shutting down GRE America permanently.

So all these units that are being sold do not have any Warranty or support as there is No Active GRE or GRE America operations in USA.

BeerNutz

Premium Subscriber
PSR-310 on Ebay for $130 and free shipping. If ya don't need digital and if it's the handheld brother of the 410, looks like a good buy

Thought my wife was getting jealous of my PSR-800 so I told her I would climb the highest mountain, walk across the hottest desert or swim a raging river for her. She divorced me anyway. Said I was never home.

Last edited:

pinballwiz86

Premium Subscriber
I just bought a new old stock, GRE PSR-310. Should get here tomorrow. Kinda excited. I'm popping my GRE cherry.

Status
Not open for further replies.