Some missing RR Data to import via ARC996?

Status
Not open for further replies.

K2GMZ

Help!

Trying to import Arizona data via ARC996/RR Web Service, (using the latest ARC996) and some things don't seem to be available, specifically whats under "Arizona State Agencies" or "Arizona Areawide Frequencies" on the Arizona Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference page.

Maybe I'm overlooking something? I could swear last time I used ARC996 last year this they were available.
Thanks!

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
You will have to be a lot more specific about what you're looking for, Steve, but in those areas, things like 10 codes, maps, station lists, Fire tone outs and other things not related to the web service have been moved to the wiki.

73 Mike

K2GMZ

You will have to be a lot more specific about what you're looking for, Steve, but in those areas, things like 10 codes, maps, station lists, Fire tone outs and other things not related to the web service have been moved to the wiki.

73 Mike

Hi Mike, thanks for the reply,I apologize, sInce I'm using Butel ARC996 program, its to program the scanner frequencies. When I connect to the RR Web Service via the ARC996 program, some things don't seem to be available, specifically whats under the pulldown menus for "Arizona State Agencies" or "Arizona Areawide Frequencies" on the Arizona Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference page.
Thanks again...

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
I checked this via FreeScan, and have no trouble - what may be confusing you is that all the agencies and entities are broken down, not listed under 'Arizona Statewide' or 'Arizona Areawide' - so you should see, somewhere, Arizona Dept of Corrections, Arizona Dept of Transportation and so forth.

I don't use BuTel products - but this is pretty clearly a software, not database, issue 73 Mike

K2GMZ

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16)

Thank you sir, will give it another shot, much appreciate your reply, 73' & Happy Holidays

K2GMZ

I checked this via FreeScan, and have no trouble - what may be confusing you is that all the agencies and entities are broken down, not listed under 'Arizona Statewide' or 'Arizona Areawide' - so you should see, somewhere, Arizona Dept of Corrections, Arizona Dept of Transportation and so forth.

I don't use BuTel products - but this is pretty clearly a software, not database, issue 73 Mike

I tried again using ARC996, looked under everything and they are not listed. Took a cue from you and tried with Freescan and voila, there it was. Really liking Freescan, and think I'll be using it from now on. Very nice!

loumaag

Silent Key - Aug 2014
Thread Moved

This topic has nothing to do with the RR Database and everything to do with Programming Software. Please post in the appropriate place in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.