Some New Unknown Talkgroups in Fleetconnect 158

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diddley

I've been hearing a few new "unknown" talkgroups coming in over the Fleetconnect DMR system in Chatham. One new one is 21289, 21388, and a few others that escape me at the moment. These all appeared within the last week, and I've owned the -436 (with DMR) since October of last year. Anyone have a clue as to what/who these agencies might be?

Last edited:

gary123

I cannot hear the Chatham site from here. I have checked the logs for the 3 sites I can receive locally. Non of them are on any site so I would say they are all local Chatham users.

The best way to identify a user is hope for an address close to where you are and if possible do a drive by and see if there is a marked company vehicle there. DO NOT go to the customer and ask them who they have called. Some times you can figure out the service type by listening to what they are talking about.

Forts

Mentor
Database Admin
Are these groups fairly active? I'm going to be working in Chatham on Monday and can have a listen for them...

Diddley

Fairly, yes. 21289 has been coming in all weekend fairly loud and clear. There seems to be more and more talkgroups popping up all the time...

Diddley

21089 is another new one that just popped up today, out of the blue. Very heavy/foreign accents on this talkgroup. Unknown agency.

Status
Not open for further replies.