Some various NC questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigLebowski

Premium Subscriber
I am just trying to make sure I have my scanners programmed right for some trips I have planned for later this year, so I am looking for confirmations on the following frequencies:

Alamance County Fire F1 - 154.220 100.0PL - Input Freq?

Alamance County Sheriff F1 - 155.580 192.8PL - Input Freq?

Alamance County Sheriff Mutual Aid - 155.250 CSQ - Input Freq and PL?

Buncombe County Sheriff SWAT/ERT - 151.3475 - PL?

Yancey County Sheriff F1 - 155.370 151.4PL - Input Freq?

NC Forestry District 10 Repeater - 151.445 131.8PL - Input Freq?

NC Forestry District 11 Repeater - 151.340 131.8PL - Input Freq?

NC Forestry District 2 Repeater - 151.355 88.5PL - Input Freq?

NC Forestry Incident Repeater A - 151.220 - Input Freq?

NC Forestry Incident Repeater B - 151.325 - Input Freq?

Thanks for any help! I always put in the repeater inputs so I know if the transmitting station is close.

trumpetman

Database Admin
Buncombe County

Personally, I wouldn't waste my time w/ the ERT channel. I'm not even sure that's correct to be honest. I've been listening to it for about a year and barely heard a peep out of it minus some bougus traffic from outta county. Are you just looking for the "exciting" channels or busy channels, or just random stuff?

BigLebowski

Premium Subscriber
I'm just trying to complete my travel list, and that ERT frequency was on it. I usually keep everything PL'ed to keep out unwanted traffic.

trumpetman

Database Admin
Right, but, what are you wanting on your travel list? Are you just looking for some exciting stuff, first responder traffic, are you trying to avoid the cops? Surely you have some criteria that would leave you only scanning one frequency per county.

BigLebowski

Premium Subscriber
No.... what you see above is the incomplete information I have. I have the input frequencies and PL's for the other 700+ frequencies I have.

trumpetman

Database Admin
Stupid Me

Okay, now I understand, I don't really understand why I didn't catch the fact that you wanted more information and confirmation rather than an idea. Guess I got to caught up in the fact that I could actually be productive in the forum....anyways....as mentioned before, I've never heard the ERT channel used before, so I doubt you're gonna get anymore information that what's provided by the FCC. I can't be of any more assistance besides that. Sorry for the confusion.

conehead

ATF1224 said:
No.... what you see above is the incomplete information I have. I have the input frequencies and PL's for the other 700+ frequencies I have.

Can you share some input frequencies and PL's for Lee, Johnson, orange fire and EMS

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.