Someone didnt use a spell checker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dubbin

Feed Provider
All Other Items For Sale Forum for posting items of interest for sale to the RadioReference community. Please post Radio Requipment For Sale in the respective forum above.

Come on Lindsay :D

ka5lqj

Didn't bother me, LOL!

Hi,

I knew what was "meant". After having been on AOL for some years, I read "Typonese" very well, LOL! After all, no won is 'perfekt', ha ha ha. Could also be due to not enough "Cajun kawphy", hi hi.

I'm making a second pot of my World's famous, "Hello World, Dog gone Ya' "m Cajun cowboy "sock" kawphy this morning.

"Thanks" to all the wonderful staff that makes RadioReference the "best". I'll be 're-upping' soon.

Respectfully,

Don/KA5LQJ
N. Cedar Grove, LA.
Caddo Parish
EM-32

AZScanner

Somewhere in this room. Right now, you're very col
Lindsay, this is an election year. Rather than admit a mistake you should have instead taken credit for a creating a new environmentally friendly buzzword: Requipment - Recycled Equipment. Then you could say that this is RadioReference's way of "going green" by keeping thousands of scanner and ham radios out of landfills and get your picture taken with Al Gore. :D

-AZ

wdz

Feed Provider
AZScanner said:
Lindsay, this is an election year. Rather than admit a mistake you should have instead taken credit for a creating a new environmentally friendly buzzword: Requipment - Recycled Equipment. Then you could say that this is RadioReference's way of "going green" by keeping thousands of scanner and ham radios out of landfills and get your picture taken with Al Gore. :D

-AZ

That would be funny, if it weren't so true :)

Status
Not open for further replies.