someone with a BCD996T !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dishwizard

Ok, I'm losing my onion here with this BellFleetNet Trunking !!!!
Iknow for a fact I'm missing all the local O.P.P. chatting because I am phisically watching them talk in their cars and I cannot pick them up on my scanner !!!!
I have followed all instructions on this site to the best of my knoledge and still no go !!!

Can someone with a 996T step me through programming this puppy properly because I know I should be able to listen to them, but as much as I read instructions for simillar units, I have to be doing something wrong !!!!

Please, somebody help !!!!!
I'll even upload my config file that I've read with the uniden software if that helps !!

Thanks for all the great info on this site though !!!

Chrome69

Premium Subscriber
Thats your first problem... Uniden software! Get ARC996 and it should be very easy.... Tell us what area you are living in.. You can't expect us to help you if we know nothing about you...

Dishwizard

Sorry !!! Zone3

Sorry about that, I live in North Bay, or Mattawa to be exact !!! which is site 02
I've entered the control channels and the base frequencies but I have to be doing something wrong and I'm just to stupid to see it !!
Can you post a link to download ARC software ??
If I could just get a premade config file so I just can load it to my scanner, then I can go in and view what I've been doing wrong !!!!!
Thanks for all your patience guys !!! I really appreciate it !!!

ov1

Send me a PM with your email addy, I will send you 1 config file and 2 system files. Place these in the proper folders.

Dishwizard

Check your PM !!!

ov1 said:
Send me a PM with your email addy, I will send you 1 config file and 2 system files. Place these in the proper folders.
Check your PM !!!!

Thanks for all the help guys, I feel like a dummy !!!

I would like to load the sites in Zone3 on seperate quick keys if that makes sense !!
That way, I can select different sites depending on where I'm traveling !!
If I hold the scan on 142.9500 CC it does identify it as SYSID8230-02 so I'm just missing something else !! Maybe I shouldn't be putting more than 1 control channel in 1 system ??I don't know what to do !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.