Somerset County - Bound Brook

Status
Not open for further replies.

DSC45

Premium Subscriber
Has there been any comms from Bound Brook on the Somerset County P25 system?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Last edited:

edisonfire

What was odd was the Somerset County Radio IT guy was saying the amount of fire communications would crash the radio system. He then checked the logs and called out certain departments that seemed to be overloading the communications. He also tried to redistribute which Op's were conducted on which TG's

N2SCV

Premium Subscriber
Caught (via wildcard) some comms on Franklin Township tg 49680 & 49840 sounding like maybe Command during fire in BB.

What was odd was the Somerset County Radio IT guy was saying the amount of fire communications would crash the radio system. He then checked the logs and called out certain departments that seemed to be overloading the communications. He also tried to redistribute which Op's were conducted on which TG's

I was wondering why my radio seemed so quiet at times. At first I was hearing everything, then after about 22:00 or so, I was barely hearing anything; which was odd. Some random key ups from time to time. And I have all the fire channels programmed in. You figure a county radio system like this wouldn't crash when they absolutely need to rely on it. But I guess when you have so many agencies show up from far away (Even Bayonne was there) It could overload the system. I'm not a pro so I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.