Somerset County P25 System Police Region 2 Dispatch TG 3705

Status
Not open for further replies.

rr60

Premium Subscriber
Somerset County uses the State Muni Code System @richee2000. All you need is the 1st four of the UID and you may find your answer.

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
2 questions. Is TG 3705 a new TG, it’s not listed on the database(I know it’s not 100%) and does anyone here monitor the 700 system with a unication, this is the only system out of approximately 11 that will drop signal and cause my pager to reboot.
100% not listed, huh? You sure about that?

1620148690939.png

does anyone here monitor the 700 system with a unication, this is the only system out of approximately 11 that will drop signal and cause my pager to reboot.

Like the pager will completely turn off and reboot? I've never had that issue. Occasionally I will get the "Out of Range" message but I think that's mostly on the 500 side. I haven't monitored the 700 in a few weeks. Lemme get on that and I'll report back to you any issues.

rr60

Premium Subscriber
Fuzzy round and round we go. Yes I listen and understand limitations of Systems and also G4/5. Generally have little problems except as discussed as in many other threads here there and everywhere.

Many systems including Somerset are fabulous on Uni’s however they are impacted by Cellular. A fact. Many any sites along the many highways. For example not much 700 RF near RT78/287 as a result densense is enough to prompt out of range. I have never seen a reboot.

Also one Somerset TRS site has had RF output problems for sometime intermittently.

#21 from Bernards
Fuzzy memory again........See post #21 above and......

I have seen TRS systems have power amplifiers on the CC fail, this leaves low power exciter RF only. All the voice repeaters are unaffected as they are different repeaters.

Status
Not open for further replies.