PDF
www.nifc.gov/NIICD/docs/2021NIRSCUsersGuide.pdf. Copies of the printed
... C2 RPTR Access. C4 TX Simplex. Air-to- ... TONE 6: 156.7. B-6. L6
Repeater ...

clicking the link goes to a dead page

no cached copy

nothing at archive.org nor archive.is

???????????

Both of the links you posted don't lead to anything. I found the 2020 version using ND5Y's link. The NIRSC guide doesn't provide much information except to those not familiar with the system. I does confirm that the 110.9 tone is not used on the receive side of the radio. I think that was confirmed a year or two ago, prior to me rejoining RR. The 2021 version should be posted and available to the public by April 1st or thereabouts. It's not too early trying to get updated information. The National Mobilization Guide should be out soon, as well as the GACC's version.

It's a good time to remind people that posting links to documents not intended for public information should not be done. Once these links are posted here, they are removed within a few hours or a day or two. There are managers who frequently track the type of hits they are getting on their websites and deal with sudden surges of hits and the type of addresses of those hits. I've witnessed this for 10-15 years.

es93546

A Member Twice
Premium Subscriber
Both of the links you posted don't lead to anything. I found the 2020 version using ND5Y's link. The NIRSC guide doesn't provide much information except to those not familiar with the system. I does confirm that the 110.9 tone is not used on the receive side of the radio. I think that was confirmed a year or two ago, prior to me rejoining RR. The 2021 version should be posted and available to the public by April 1st or thereabouts. It's not too early trying to get updated information. The National Mobilization Guide should be out soon, as well as the GACC's version.

It's a good time to remind people that posting links to documents not intended for public information should not be done. Once these links are posted here, they are removed within a few hours or a day or two. There are managers who frequently track the type of hits they are getting on their websites and deal with sudden surges of hits and the type of addresses of those hits. I've witnessed this for 10-15 years.

I just downloaded the 2021 National Mobilization Guide from NIFC.

Status
Not open for further replies.