Sorry guys...

Status
Not open for further replies.

okccsi

I haven't been around in ages, posting or reading. I think the last time I actively posted was when I showed the pics of the Smart Workzone System I had on the Turner Turnpike.

Now that I have 2 huge ones going, I-40 and the Tulsa IDL, I am sure I could answer questions or be a little more forthcoming with info on road closures etc. I feel like a slacker.

So, what's up?

Don Manning

okccsi

Oh yeah, in comparison...the Turner Turnpike job had 8 message boards, 2 camera's, and 6 radar's. The IDL project has 34 message boards, 22 traffic sensors, and 5 cameras. The I-40 project has 12 message boards, 2 camera, and 8 traffic sensors. I think. I detest the I-40 setup and wish I didn't have to deal with it.

Secret_Squirrel

Nut Protector Extraordinaire
No pictures of Glock stickers? No pictures of running code yellow in apartment complex parking lots? What are things coming to around here? :)

okccsi

I still have my Glock stickers, thanks. I never posted pictures of 'code yellow'. I am going to hope that the smiley face at the end of you comment means that post was in jest and good humor and not a sign that you are a complete prick. =)

car2back

Squirell is just messing with ya, That's how he is. I learned a long time ago to appreciate it ;)

okccsi

I wasn't overly concerned, just re-chiming in with my overrated opinion. I didn't remember him being prickish...but time can change a person. As I said, I wasn't that concerned since I know my life will not change either way.

crayon

RF Cartography Ninja
Database Admin
I am sure I could answer questions or be a little more forthcoming with info on road closures etc.
Slightly related ..

What is that big honking camera-like thing that was erected on the concrete barricade pointed at traffic WB on the Turner at the toll plaza?

Freqed

I'm just a listener
Premium Subscriber
Also yesterday I was traveling Southbound on HWY 75 south of the I-44 interchange when I came across an information sign that said "No Delays I-44 Eastbound" while that is informative it served no purpose where it was located since it was south of the I-44 interchange by about 1-2 miles........

Status
Not open for further replies.