Sound is messed up

Status
Not open for further replies.

ff026

Feed Provider
Did you click “report a problem” on the feed? Or are you hoping the feed provider had time to look for shot in the dark post’s?

n9mxq

Premium Subscriber
She did report it. I've given a listen and haven't noticed it.

I have noticed some of the nightshift officers talk quieter than normal which may be the cause, which I have no control over.

Please let me know dates/approximate times this happens. I can then check the audio archives to hear exactly what you are hearing.

Thanks for the report.

n9mxq

Premium Subscriber
You've submitted another complaint, yet I'm hearing no issues. Feed works fine for me listening on my phone at work. Until you provide time/date of when you're having issues I'm afraid I can't help.

n9mxq

Premium Subscriber
I have been in touch with her on Facebook, what she's hearing is my 996p2's simulcast distortion. As I have a new SDS planned for the feed in the next couple weeks, this problem should be fixed soon.

ff026

Feed Provider
I have been in touch with her on Facebook, what she's hearing is my 996p2's simulcast distortion. As I have a new SDS planned for the feed in the next couple weeks, this problem should be fixed soon.

Why not use a couple of SDR dongles?

A lot cheaper and why waste all the money dedicated to a feed?

n9mxq

Premium Subscriber
Because I've never had luck with dongles. Could never make it stable enough (for me) to be reliable.

Status
Not open for further replies.