South Carolina radio codes posted

Status
Not open for further replies.

brian

DB Administrator
Database Admin
Today I posted a collection of radio codes (10-codes, signals, etc) that I have collected over the years. They are for counties:
Anderson
Beaufort
Berkeley
Charleston
Dorchester
Greenville
Richland
Spartanburg
SCHP (under SC Law Enforcement Agencies)

Access these lists by clicking on the link to the RR database, select South Carolina, select the county of interest, and then click the tab at the top of the page that says "Codes and Maps."

I don't claim perfection for accuracy, timeliness or comprehensiveness for any of these lists. What I have is what I posted, and what I have posted is what has been submitted to me at one time or another. Please don't ask if I have codes for any other agencies.

If you have any additions or corrections to these existing lists, or if you have any new lists that you'd like to submit, use the submission engine on the appropriate county page or PM or email them to me and I'll take care of them.

Brian

Caesar

Premium Subscriber
one small typo tough,you put cps/rcsd disposition codes...might update that when you get a chance, but other than that it looks great! :)

Barrygilnc

A big Thank You for the SC radio code info. I'm making several trips to Charleston and they will make they trip much more enjoyable.-Barry

Status
Not open for further replies.