South end jackson county pl tones

Status
Not open for further replies.

drew6553

I never seem to hear glenville cashiers fire or rescue. what are they paged on and what's the ctcss tones?

drew6553

I have all that in there and never hear Glenville cashiers traffic. Thanks for trying but still looking for why I never hear their traffic. I mean I would think they'd be dispatched on fire dispatch but nothing south of little canada fire department in the county and I'm pretty sure Cullowhee is not covering Glenville Cashiers thet would be the worst rating ever since I think Glenville cashiers is more than 10 miles from substation number 3

Last edited:

POI100

The simple answer is the north and central fire departments and dispatched off Cowee and Balsam repeaters. The south end is dispatched mainly off of Toxaway with the terrain in the mountains you not going to pick-up much of anything from them. Glennville/Cashiers fire is still dispatched off the Jackson Fire and Glennville/Cashiers EMS is dispatched off Jackson County Rescue Squad. Some of the frequencies are a bit off or mis listed in the database. Hope that answers your question.

Who ever asked who 1901 is it is the Highlands Fire Chief.

Status
Not open for further replies.