South West Adams

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
Adams County: SWAC FD from 0630hrs unknown situation but Amb-11 code 2 to SAC with 5 pts including 2 FF's and Amb-12 also OOS transporting, Pridemark req to cover dist.

O/F DTRS, Online

Jim<

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
Adams County U/D: ADCOM advising media staging with be on the north side of the incident and they are attempting to locate the PIO currently.

Jim<

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
No but sounding like Smoke Inh from a fire on Sheridan. I came in a little late sorry.

Jim<

RFsponge

Oh, NO need to be sorry! I only ask because my colleague just got off the phone with a PIO who essentially said, "Injuries? What injuries?" She claims there wasn't any...

So silly...

RFsponge

...and now an update from a different PIO (with SWAC FD) who confirms one adult and four children were transported with burns. No injuries to FF's. Structure was a trailer home.

ROOFLIFECO

Premium Subscriber
jimmnn said:
Adams County: SWAC FD from 0630hrs unknown situation but Amb-11 code 2 to SAC with 5 pts including 2 FF's and Amb-12 also OOS transporting, Pridemark req to cover dist.

O/F DTRS, Online

Jim<

5 patients in one ambulance??? Oh My!

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
From KUSA:

A two-unit mobile home fire Sunday morning left several injured and one woman displaced.

The fire, located at 5400 Sheridan Blvd., was reported Sunday morning at around 6:30 a.m. Crews responded and a family of six was taken to an area hospital to be treated for injuries, according to the Red Cross. The woman who occupied the other unit was displaced and is being assisted by the Red Cross Health Services team.

No other information was available including the extent of the injuries or the cause of the fire.

Jim<

Status
Not open for further replies.