South Windsor Police and Fire not able to come in

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmanct18

Iam from Mansfield CT and I was woundering why cant I get South windsor Fire and Police freqs, 453.2375 and 857.7375 from here. I can get the Ambulance Corp on 462.325 . Is there any way that i can get it on my scanner some how? I use to be able to get the police on 857.7375 a few years ago.

Thanks

Joe

lynskey85

Feed Provider
Hmm...I know East Windsor went to some type of LTR Trunk System. I seem to recall south windsor changed to something else as well. I'd recommend visiting www.wlfd.com for two reasons. That site is the Windsor Locks Fire Department. As I am sure you know, they border. They have a very extensive list of area frequencies, verify you have the correct info.

If you do indeed have the correct info, you likely can't receive it from your location (which wouldn't be a huge surprise for 800 and 400 to not make it to Mansfield if they aren't as high power as EMS). If that is the case, or either way, WLFD offers a live scanner on their website that among other things scans South Wiindsor. If you use winamp, you can even get alpha tags.

Status
Not open for further replies.