Southern California Railway Museum (OERM) new license.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdavida10

SCRM (OERM, old name) has a new license . WQYV371. It has 15 frequencies. They also have a license for Itinerant 151.625 Mhz. This expires next year, but I assume they will get a renewal. As to what is on which channel of the new license, I have no idea, and they are closed. I just noticed, the last frequency they have listed, is for 173.275. I believe this would be used for vehicle repeater usage.

Last edited:

K6CDO

Premium Subscriber
SCRM (OERM, old name) has a new license . WQYV371. It has 15 frequencies. They also have a license for Itinerant 151.625 Mhz. This expires next year, but I assume they will get a renewal. As to what is on which channel of the new license, I have no idea, and they are closed. I just noticed, the last frequency they have listed, is for 173.275. I believe this would be used for vehicle repeater usage.

"New" as of 2/2/2017. 173.275 is licensed for two 50 watt base stations ("FB"), fifty 50 watt mobiles ("MO") and seventy-five 6 watt portables ("MO"). I doubt any of it is vehicle repeater usage ("MO3", 3 watt max).

Status
Not open for further replies.