Southern Nh special operations unit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hightech

Anybody ever hear of this group? There is going to be some protests in salem, nh saturday pm and i hear this group was activated. Anybody have any frequencies for these guys?

jmarcel66

Feed Provider
Yes. They cover the Derry/Salem metro area. Their frequencies are not published and considered surveillance under RR.com and Broadcastify. If in the area, a search might yield some personal information results.

John

Hightech

Thanks John....protest will be 1\2 mile from my house! i’ll be close call ready!
I have been listening to drug surveillnce people tailing people lately!
I have salem police and fire.....where do you think the special ops unit will be located frequency wise?

ecps92

Since most of NH PD's are VHF, anywhere from 137-174
Also consider the Interops, as published in the NIFOGs
Thanks John....protest will be 1\2 mile from my house! i’ll be close call ready!
I have been listening to drug surveillnce people tailing people lately!
I have salem police and fire.....where do you think the special ops unit will be located frequency wise?

Hightech

Thanks John, you may not remember, but you helped me out before, must've been 10 years ago!
Gonna be an interesting afternoon....just learning on my 436hp. Thanks to the Taxachusetts guy too....I'll be checking for both National Guard and that Special Operations unit!

Hightech

so...should we delete it? nothing came up on that freq anyway.....protest was a bust..but talk of another one in Salem tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.