Dad's Trailer 2.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 244
  • Dad's Trailer Side View.jpg
    Dad's Trailer Side View.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 242

ronchaffin

Premium Subscriber
Hi
I'm in La Verkin (100 S), scanners in most rooms on 24/7 and I missed the call until I heard Brush 41 shut down command after the sun came up. I drove by on Saturday I think and saw two males standing in the rubble 1 taking photographs left handed, must have been you.

enosjones

Premium Subscriber
No I Never Made it Down there i'm in Price and Cant get down there however My Brother went Down Sunday Afternoon. My Dad Is Left Handed so it was Probably Him....

Hooligan

First of all, I'm glad your dad is OK.

I did hear the fire toned out, sometime around 2AM (yes, I sleep with a "Teddy Bearcat 996XT") & listened to it for a while before I fell back asleep. They were really worried about cinders from the tremendous winds catching other places on fire, as well as issues from electrical lines, so it seems like it was really fought defensively instead of actively & some resources were tied-up getting neighbors to evacuate. Most of the comms were on the 154.280 "State Fire" channel.

enosjones

Premium Subscriber
Yeah dad says that wind knocked over some Lanterns he had in his green house keeping his Tomatoes Warm and had a Carpentry Blanket on them. One of the People Staying with them just happened to wake up and noticed the fire. When the cop Showed up the Trailer was just starting 20 minutes later by the time the fire Fighter got the the whole trailer was on fire. If it wasnt for Her getting up there would have been a different story....

Status
Not open for further replies.