SouthPark Mall Freqs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kb9akp

I was looking for security/ops frequencies for the SouthPark Mall in Charlotte and can't seem to find anything. Anyone know what freqs they use?

Thanks,
Zeke

KE4ZNR

Radio Geek
Premium Subscriber
I don't live in your area, but I found this via searching:
http://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?cs=KUW368

If you find out those are the correct frequencies please submit them to the database via the RR.com submission engine that way we can add them to the proper area in the database...
Let me add: Only submit these frequencies if they have been verified! (IE: You heard them with your own two ears!)
We do not accept copy/paste from the FCC database.
Thanks!
Marshall KE4ZNR

Last edited:

KG4KHQ

Premium Subscriber
South Park

I've got it in the scanner in the truck along with the PL, but I'm currently on the 4th floor of a hotel in Morehead City. I've spend a lot of time on the parking deck there while the other half shops. I'm getting ready to submit several updates and additions to the Viper system when I get back home in a couple of days (spent all day today playing radio from High Point to Morehead), I'll throw it in then also, along with some other malls.

KE4ZNR

Radio Geek
Premium Subscriber
I've got it in the scanner in the truck along with the PL, but I'm currently on the 4th floor of a hotel in Morehead City. I've spend a lot of time on the parking deck there while the other half shops. I'm getting ready to submit several updates and additions to the Viper system when I get back home in a couple of days (spent all day today playing radio from High Point to Morehead), I'll throw it in then also, along with some other malls.

Thank ya very much Steve-O!
I do hope you are enjoying your visit to Morehead City and I look forward to the updates!
Happy Monitoring!
Marshall KE4ZNR

KG4KHQ

Premium Subscriber
South Park Mall

I've submitted this but I have 463.475 with a PL of 210.7. The funny thing about it is that their FCC license shows expired in 2004 but they were using it as of September when I was last down there. Maybe somebody in Charlotte can plug it in and see if it is still active. At one time I had the other frequency programmed in that they are currently licensed for (464.875) but I was not getting any security traffic on it.

kb9akp

Thanks for the replies. Definitely I'm hearing them on 463.475 which, according to the FCC Database, is licensed to AVIS Rent-A-Car. I live close to SouthPark Mall and I hear something on 464.875, but it is very scratchy and doesn't sound much like mall traffic. Is there a separate frequency for the engineering & maintenance, as well?

Zeke

Status
Not open for further replies.