Southwest Adams Fire radio practices

Status
Not open for further replies.

natedawg1604

Premium Subscriber
Lately I've been noticing the absence of SWAC radio affiliations in Pro96Com (Adams Simulcast). Do SWAC units sometimes get dispatched on S. Adams Primary or some other channel? Or, do they get dispatched from pagers and leave their radios off until they have an actual call?

Spitfire8520

I might be completely clueless! =)
You should be seeing all the past SWAC affiliations now going to North Washington FPD. SWAC and North Washington FPD have been in the process of going through with a merger to form the Adams County Fire Protection District for over half a year now and have been consolidating operationally for the past several months. I believe last I heard from earlier this month is that they have both agencies have been operating as a single agency for a little bit now. I believe, they have moved to North Washington's talkgroups now. Not sure what the plan is for the old SWAC talkgroups.

Here's a little bit of information regarding the merger: SWAC Fire and NWFD Plan Merge!!!!!!!!!! | North Washington Fire Protection District | Denver, Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.