Southwest Frequency Directory

Status
Not open for further replies.

WatnNY

Database Admin
Database Admin
I'm a new resident to Arizona and would like a book like the Southwest Freq Directory - but I'm afraid the information is OLD and I can't see paying $29.95 for something that will be that outdated, you know? For those of you who have the book, how outdated do you think the information is now?

Being new to the area, Tucson now, I'm interested in information like unit numbers/designation, codes, maps of districts and patrol areas,etc. I think RR has the freqs and trunk systems down pretty good for what I want. Is paying 29.95 for the little info I want ridiculous - or would someone on here have an old copy they want to sell? Or maybe scan just a few pages and send them to me???

Mike

KE7VJW

Premium Subscriber
Welcome to Tucson,

It is old and I still use it as a reference. I think lots of information you need is in the Pima County Wiki. You should also join the SEARM yahoo group and come to our meetings. Our next meeting is this Saturday May 17th at the Village Inn Speedway/Columbus 6 PM.

Jim

WatnNY

Database Admin
Database Admin
Thanks KE7VJW, I just sent the request to join the SEARM yahoo group, and will attend a meeting as soon as I can!

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.