southwindsor fd/ems

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluefox2163

does anyone know if swfd and ems are switching to or have switched to an ltr system because I have been hearing the kachip sound on both the fire 453,2375
and ems freq 462.325? lately thanks!

cg

Premium Subscriber
I don't hear any LTR keyups from Granby. As 462.3250 is a business frequency, it would not be strange to get another user. Is it possible that you are getting interference from an outside source. If I have certain frequencies in one of my scanners, I will hear clicking over other scanners that is like the LTR keyup.

chris

andy404ns

South Windsor is not moving to LTR. Depending on your location, 462.3250 will have that sound. Put in the PL tones for that one and you should be fine. The sound you're hearing on fire could be an issue with the repeater constantly transmitting short bursts. We've had issues with that in the past.

jmanct18

South Windsor Ambulance update.

I have heard that South Windsor EMS-Ambulance has moved to and LTR System from Manchester.

I have been trying to monitor 462.325 in the last few weeks and have heard nothing on that frequency. I then found out from a friend that they went over to an LTR trunked system.

I tried to look on the data base but couldn't find it. I found 2 systems from Manchester.

Does anyone know any more info about this.

thanks

Joe

Zaratsu

Premium Subscriber
I'll chip in. I haven't had much time for activly scanning and checking things lately, but I have noticed that when the scanner is on that I can actually hear SW from manchester now with clarity, rather than being a distant and occasional catch.

Status
Not open for further replies.