Southwood Community First Responders???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay911

Silent Key (April 15th, 2023)
Feed Provider
Not sure who came up with the "Southwood Volunteer First Responders" in the Calgary part of the DB, but they're certainly not EMS, and the frequency listed for "Dispatch" is part of the TAC Solutions MotoTRBO trunk.

mciupa

Database Admin
Listing removed.

I think I'll go with the TAC Solutions for 860.5625. I wonder if the DMR was interpreted incorrectly?

thundermedic

Database Administrator
Premium Subscriber
Bizarre!! Good catch Jay!

I have seen nothing come through ACP about this group, and I called this evening to check.

I would love to know what the group is actually about, because on the outset it seams to be doing a few things that are not quite legal, including using someone else's frequencies.

A

Ambulance2014

That's so strange ! I live in Southwood But have never come across anything like that. Nor have I ever seen anything even related to First Responders in the community just for my community Southwood. it likely was a error on the person part of its private volunteer service in the community. But I have never seen them or even have a number for them..thinking it is error or it is a private thing unrelated and associated with Emergency medical services and the college. that's just a guess lol

Status
Not open for further replies.