• To anyone looking to acquire commercial radio programming software:

Please do not make requests for copies of radio programming software which is sold (or was sold) by the manufacturer for any monetary value. All requests will be deleted and a forum infraction issued. Making a request such as this is attempting to engage in software piracy and this forum cannot be involved or associated with this activity. The same goes for any private transaction via Private Message. Even if you attempt to engage in this activity in PM's we will still enforce the forum rules. Your PM's are not private and the administration has the right to read them if there's a hint to criminal activity.

If you are having trouble legally obtaining software please state so. We do not want any hurt feelings when your vague post is mistaken for a free request. It is YOUR responsibility to properly word your request.

To obtain Motorola software see the Sticky in the Motorola forum.

The various other vendors often permit their dealers to sell the software online (i.e., Kenwood). Please use Google or some other search engine to find a dealer that sells the software. Typically each series or individual radio requires its own software package. Often the Kenwood software is less than $100 so don't be a cheapskate; just purchase it.

For M/A Com/Harris/GE, etc: there are two software packages that program all current and past radios. One package is for conventional programming and the other for trunked programming. The trunked package is in upwards of $2,500. The conventional package is more reasonable though is still several hundred dollars. The benefit is you do not need multiple versions for each radio (unlike Motorola).

This is a large and very visible forum. We cannot jeopardize the ability to provide the RadioReference services by allowing this activity to occur. Please respect this.

Speaking of free stuff...

Status
Not open for further replies.

snoopyII

Here's a list of other free stuff that's not worth my time to sell on eBay that I'd love to get rid of. Just shoot me a PM on where to mail it. (As long as you're ok with parcel post :) - but hey, it's FREE!!)

Desk chargers for P7100 BML 161 78/20 R5A - the older ones for NI-CD or Ni-MH - Have 3 with AC cords.
Older OEM speakers, have 2 left
Desk Mics for M5300, 7200, 7300 series radios, Have 3
Speaker Cable CA-012349-001 44 pin front mount accy cable for M5300, 7300 series radios. All connectors intact. Have 1.
Mobile Mic's for Orion/M7100 have 3.

All of this stuff is in fair to good condition, and slated to go to electronics recycling if there are no takers. Thanks Guys!!

snoopyII

Went through some more boxes this weekend, and came up with the following stuff I'm willing to give away:

M7100ip Radio Only- NO accessories of any kind ***MODEL is MAHG-SNMXA which is the UHF-L (378-430) HAS NO ESN!! I believe it was last touched by RPM R9. You MUST be technically proficient with these radios (and have some parts) to make this work.

Ericsson branded system heads, head only, no mounts. lot of 2. Both missing Power/Volume/Channel knob assy's. Cosmetics are fair considering how old they are. Have various keytops on them, but both main boards and display boards work.

GE Orion VHF 50w. Radio only, again, no accessories. Complete, Intact and working. D2HMG7 (switchable-narrowband) 1,3,9,10,12,14,23. Ageis daughter board installed and working.

Again, these items are first come first serve, they are free, but on the radios, any help with shipping would be a great help.

Hey
I have a junk (well no good to me)! Working mobile standard GX5800T UHF trunking radio the hand mic and mounting bracket are missing ! I'm happy to ship it anywhere ! Via USPS, I've had this radio for about a year now, and figured its time to pass it on.

pgarnold

Still aval?

Here's a list of other free stuff that's not worth my time to sell on eBay that I'd love to get rid of. Just shoot me a PM on where to mail it. (As long as you're ok with parcel post :) - but hey, it's FREE!!)

Desk chargers for P7100 BML 161 78/20 R5A - the older ones for NI-CD or Ni-MH - Have 3 with AC cords.
Older OEM speakers, have 2 left
Desk Mics for M5300, 7200, 7300 series radios, Have 3
Speaker Cable CA-012349-001 44 pin front mount accy cable for M5300, 7300 series radios. All connectors intact. Have 1.
Mobile Mic's for Orion/M7100 have 3.

All of this stuff is in fair to good condition, and slated to go to electronics recycling if there are no takers. Thanks Guys!!

Is any of the stuff for the MA COM 700/7100 still there?

Phreakin318

free?

if anyone else gets rid of old junk to them, more than likely I can use it, I love older scanners,radios,ect, I cannot work due to disabilities and do not draw ssi or anything like this, so this is a hobby for me. let me know and I will pay some shipping if I am able to thanks and hope it don't sound like I'm begging

Status
Not open for further replies.