Spfld fire possible going p25

Status
Not open for further replies.

xplorer417

Hi all looks like SPFLD fire chs are going p25 soon I'm thinking with in the next few days also don't know what the NAC will be.if someone can watch out for the NAC there current pl is 82.5. NAC will have to be determined when they come online w digital

ecps92

xplorer417

looks like SPFLD FD are switching to digital there working on ch 1 right now I heard that ch 1 was down when they had a call today. I know what FCC page says it just hasn't been updated yet.

cg

Premium Subscriber
Routine traffic on Channel 1 & 2 is now P25 digital. It appears that the switchover is completed.

chris

xplorer417

Hi i would like to say that if some people thought i was wrong and thinking that they were going digital I was right cos some people don't believe me sometimes so when i say they are possible going digital they are I got my sources and also.I can figure things out too when hearing the digital sound on a mobile radio too and also that they been testing for a while now too and also there has been a lot of stuff going on in spfld so i am thinking this also has something to do w them going digital too. I know it's better portable coverage and better reception too.

cg

Premium Subscriber
I read ECPS's post above, he is pointing out that they are not licensed for digital. Nothing says they are not changing, just that they aren't licensed for that.

chris

central150

Premium Subscriber
Hi i would like to say that if some people thought i was wrong and thinking that they were going digital I was right cos some people don't believe me sometimes so when i say they are possible going digital they are I got my sources and also.I can figure things out too when hearing the digital sound on a mobile radio too and also that they been testing for a while now too and also there has been a lot of stuff going on in spfld so i am thinking this also has something to do w them going digital too. I know it's better portable coverage and better reception too.

Longest.run-on.sentence.ever.....

cg

Premium Subscriber
As of the end of business on Friday, the change that would be required for them to operate (legally) had not been received by the FCC.
Driving a tractor trailer with a passenger vehicle license doesn't mean you cannot physically drive it, just that you are not doing it legally. Same concept.

chris

MA569

Premium Subscriber
Springfield Digital

Springfield Police will be switching to digital as well in the first couple weeks of Aug, FYI

Status
Not open for further replies.