Spokane Co Sites SRECS

Status
Not open for further replies.

code3kid

If you’re listening to single sites to negate simulcast issues, I’d listen to Mt. Spokane or Mica to hear the most talkgroups.

tvengr

Well Known Member
The member that I am helping does have simulcast problems. I created a file with all 11 sites using quick keys to make it easy to find the best one. The last time I heard from him, he was using Mt Spokane. Thank you for the information.

doovenator

Premium Subscriber
If your in a trunked system you can click the "RR Locations" link that's in the System Frequencies section, nice to have a birds eye view of whats in range. Took me waaay too long using this site to discover that was available.

tvengr

Well Known Member
I looked at that and it appeared that the Scoop site was the closest, but he is having better luck with the Mt Spokane site. He has LSM problems with the Simulcast site. Thank you!

code3kid

I looked at that and it appeared that the Scoop site was the closest, but he is having better luck with the Mt Spokane site. He has LSM problems with the Simulcast site. Thank you!
Let me know if he wants something that works on simulcast and standalone sites, I could set him up with an XTS 2500.

scooter1968

i live in Downtown, i use the Simulcast, Scoop and Upper Mica to listen to the SRECS, although for some reason i can only get SPD on the simulcast site

mdpirello

i live on the northside by northtown mall, upper mica works good and simulcast as well. have you set a long enough delay time other than 0 seconds by default.

Status
Not open for further replies.