Spokane County Fire Dispatch

Status
Not open for further replies.

DickH

http://www.spokanecity.org/government/budget/bids/view/?BidID=21

Spokane County has a fully integrated structural fire dispatch system - you just need to dig real deep to find any info about it - maybe the RadioRef database needs to be updated to reflect this

It's a combined comm. center. I don't know where you came up with "... fully integrated structural fire dispatch system ... "
The database has a long list of the freqs. used by the county and info that they are going to a P25 digital system. What more do you want?

zerg901

Premium Subscriber
Spokane County has a very unique fire dispatch system. A single fire / EMS dispatch center serves ALL of the local structural fire departments in Spokane County AFAIK. The fire / EMS dispatch center is independent from the law enforcement dispatch system apparently.

154.43 is listed as CountyWide Dispatch under Spokane, but it is not listed in the County section. ?????

kd7kdc

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Hi Zerg
The reason I put it/left it under city of Spokane is due to it was originaly and is still a city fire licensed channel. KOA370 and WQCK312.
You are going to have to be little more specific as to what changes you would like to see that would better reflect the dispatch or other setup in Spokane County.

Steve

DickH

Spokane County has a very unique fire dispatch system. A single fire / EMS dispatch center serves ALL of the local structural fire departments in Spokane County AFAIK. The fire / EMS dispatch center is independent from the law enforcement dispatch system apparently.

154.43 is listed as CountyWide Dispatch under Spokane, but it is not listed in the County section. ?????

It's amazing how you can hear them all the way to Mass. You must be using a satellite.

icom1020

Premium Subscriber
I'm amazed you're in public service since all he asked was a question.

kd7kdc

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Icom1020,
Who was your remark aimed at and in reguard to which question???

Steve

zerg901

Premium Subscriber
If 154.43 is for paging of all fire stations in the county (with the computer voice or whatever), then I think it should be entered in the County section. But it depends how the database is geocoded, and how the Home Patrol 1 uses the info. If 154.43 is only used to alert Spokane City stations, then it should be listed under Spokane City I imagine.

AFAIK, the Home Patrol is basically set up to take your local Zip Code, and tune in everything that is relevant to that Zip Code.

Status
Not open for further replies.